qss machine 3202 error

Luciano

It is not PC connection. Do not touch anything there.

If you have communication error with processor then can be bad ARCNET connection on processor control pcb , or printer control pcb ( other side connected here ) .
First look do you have 5V on processor control pcb. Might be power supply is missing and board doesn't work.
Run ARCNET diagnostic and look what you see there. Disconnect ARCNET cables on processor pcb and other side ( on printer control pcb ) . Trim end of cables ( 90 degrees, the best to use special cutter ) , clean connectors, connect back and see, if you have changes.

Do not understand, what you did. Do not understand your language. This is international forum, so please write in English.

Error 6901-0008 means no ARCNET communication between printer control pcb and processor control pcb. What to do I wrote on my previous message. Do not know, what you did and what not. You didn't tell that, or wrote something in unknown language.

As I told before you SHOULDN'T touch ARCNET on Digital ICE contol error. 6901-0008 could cause not working processor control pcb. bad ARCNET connection on processor control pcb, or bad ARCNET connection on printer control pcb. How to do all that read my previous messages.

Now when you have  Digital ICE contol error should be different error number, or extension. You didn't write this error, so can't say anything about it.

I wrote "It is not PC connection. Do not touch anything there" . You touched so now have not communication between computer and Digital ICE control pcb.

6901-2209 is combination of errors. You have these errors :
6901-2000 - missing ARCNET connection between computer and digital ICE control pcb
6901-0001 - missing ARCNET connection between digital ICE control pcb and printer control pcb
6901-0200 - missing ARCNET connection between printer control pcb and laser control pcb
6901-0008 - missing ARCNET connection between printer control pcb and pocessor control pcb

Before you had bad communnication with one board ( precessor board ) . Now you have not conmmunication with all .

First need restore communicatioin between computer and digital ice control pcb. Need do all step by step. First from digital ice control pcb disconnect all ARCNET cables. Leave connected only ARCNET cables which come from computer. Need check power suppliers, cut off ends of ARCNET cables, clean ARCNET connectors, connect back and run ARCNET diagnostic software. Only when you restore connection between computer and digital ice controll pcb then you can go forward and one by one connect other minilab parts.

How are you cutting the ends of the fibre optic cables?

If you are not using the special cutter, you must use a very sharp craft knife and ensure the ends are cut square.

I've seen people cut them with wire cutters before, they then wonder why it doesn't work!!

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Veeresh lab said:

Dear sir I’ve one problem in my 3202 Sd pro machine Right side arm unit is properly not working for 12x18 size prints only and error is 6017-0007 or 6017-0006

Please start a New topic as your problem is not related to this post.

Start a New Topic