Epson Surelab D800 con 100.000 copias

Pilar

100K prints is very optimistic from this printer!

Normally you get a message saying something like "Parts inside the printer have reached the end of their service life" Then it stops printing

• 2 weeks later...

just reset it with service softwarethen you aregood to go...but honestly i never seen this printer reaching this point,most of my customer dump this printer way less than that. they already BEP their investment, so instead of repair broken printer, they got a new one with new warranty.

But let say you want to keep using the printer at that point, you should replace all piping unit, dumper etc before reset it, but mostly only reset the printer is fine.

• 1 month later...

Hello,I bought an Epson surelab d870 printer for business,I installed inks and used until it(ink) finished,it took me awhile to get the next set of inks,however,when I installed the new inks,the printer is is no longer printing,I did all the nozzle cleaning but nothing is printing.I suspect the print head got bad,I want to buy it but I am having difficulty with support in my country,is it the same print head with the sl d700 or how can I get the right print head and have my technicians fix it.thank you.