Noritsu 3302 error 'Please close Printer Door' HELP

Hello Everyone,

We have a noritsu that keeps throwing up a code saying that the door is open when it is not and we arent able to send any prints though it. I replaced the magnetic sensor as well as the magnets on door 1 and door 2. I also replaced the Fuses for F1, F2 and F3 while i was in there and its still throwing the same error. obviously we have tried turning it off and on again several times, clearing the error does nothing. Interlock door 1-2 is off no matter what. Any suggestions? 

Thanks in advance!

The Bug

Check do you have 24V power supply :
PRINTER I/O PCB 1 connector J/P248 between pins 1 and 3 
PRINTER I/O PCB 1 connector J/P247 between pins 1 and 3 

If you have not 24V on J/P247 then not working LASER POWER SUPPLY 1 ( PS17, ZWS150PF-24/J )
If you have 24V on J/P247,  but have not 24V on J/P248 then on PRINTER I/O PCB 1 burned fuse F38 ( 3.15A ) .

Hey!

Thank you for the quick response, our multimeter doesnt seem to be working so im not able to check the voltage at the moment. We are currently trying to locate the F38 fuse you mentioned. any insight on where to find the fuse? i have pulled off almost every cover and cant seem to find it.

Thanks!

The Bug

Fuse is on Printer I/O PCB 1 ( J390939 ) . It is the same board where J/P247 and J/P248.

Printer I/O PCB 1 and LASER POWER SUPPLY 1 ( PS17 ) are inside box, which is beside paper magazine. Need remove this box cover to see them.

Probably multimeter doesn't work, because battery is discharged. Usually there used standard 9V battery ( 6LR61, 006P, or some other. Can be used rechargable 9V battery. If battery is good but multimeter doiesn't work then buy any simple multimeter. The cheapest can buy at 5 GBP.

You guys are incredible! Thank you so much for fixing our issue. You were spot on, I checked the fuse way in the back and it had popped so we replaced it and everything is working as it should. The picture was also extremely helpful in finding where the fuse was at. 

Thanks again!

The bug 🕷️