Noritsu S1-ii conversion kit?

newbie2022

Yes, kit is available. Can buy from Noritsu, or re-sellers. Of cource, if they have in stock.

Not necessary to buy kit. Really it is enough to change one board, install software and have LS1100. All other elements ( two covers, SSR, short LVDS cable, label ) are not necessary. 

Now Noritsu has problems with chips and can't make scanner boards. The most boards are sold. Board is included in the kit, so not sure that kits now are in stock.

If will not find locally I have two boards - new, not used.

1 hour ago, Minilab service said:

Yes, kit is available. Can buy from Noritsu, or re-sellers. Of cource, if they have in stock.

Not necessary to buy kit. Really it is enough to change one board, install software and have LS1100. All other elements ( two covers, SSR, short LVDS cable, label ) are not necessary. 

Now Noritsu has problems with chips and can't make scanner boards. The most boards are sold. Board is included in the kit, so not sure that kits now are in stock.

If will not find locally I have two boards - new, not used.

Hello. Thank you for the information and your offer. I just sent the message to you. Thanks.