Test print is showing green instead of blue

Mdtradingco

If this problem suddenly occurs with your prints, it means that the AOM driver has a failure.
Please change the middle one to the next one and make a test print. Don't forget to tag the drivers so you don't mix them up in the future.
If the color has changed, the AOM driver is faulty.
If there are no changes, it's time to check the laser module.

If you pull out some paper from the magazine (to fog it) then rewind it back in again, then make some prints, does the fogged paper come out black? Is the leading paper perfectly white?

If fogged paper doesn't come out black and unexposed paper doesn't come out white, the cause will definitely be bad chemistry.

It's best to check the basics first before jumping in and assuming it is a laser or AOM problem.

I think this is unlikely to be a laser/ AOM issue as the cyan writing and top bar is generated purely by the exposure from the red laser, to generate green on the print there would need to be an exposure from blue laser as well as the red.

Which printer is this? The desk unit looks like a 32 series? If it is a 32 series, has the desk unit been recently moved?

Edited by Dave S

11 hours ago, Dave S said:

If you pull out some paper from the magazine (to fog it) then rewind it back in again, then make some prints, does the fogged paper come out black? Is the leading paper perfectly white?

If fogged paper doesn't come out black and unexposed paper doesn't come out white, the cause will definitely be bad chemistry.

It's best to check the basics first before jumping in and assuming it is a laser or AOM problem.

I think this is unlikely to be a laser/ AOM issue as the cyan writing and top bar is generated purely by the exposure from the red laser, to generate green on the print there would need to be an exposure from blue laser as well as the red.

Which printer is this? The desk unit looks like a 32 series? If it is a 32 series, has the desk unit been recently moved?

Noritsu lp 302  

I can’t find the issue can it be the problem with chemicals as the paper is properly loaded 

You have been asked to follow steps to ensure that the poor condition of the solutions does not affect the quality of your photo printing.
Please follow the advice.
My recommendation given earlier was for a laboratory with 100% good chemistry.