Fuji DX100 - sharp lines on back/front side of photo

fotokovacic

I'm keep getting sharp line in back and fort of the photo paper as it uploaded picture shows. It can also be slightly felt by touching that part of photo. 

Anyone got any idea what that is? I checked most of parts and everything is looking normal to me.

viber_image_2022-06-08_13-32-49-517.jpg

viber_image_2022-06-08_13-32-49-747.jpg

2 hours ago, fotokovacic said:

I'm keep getting sharp line in back and fort of the photo paper as it uploaded picture shows. It can also be slightly felt by touching that part of photo. 

Anyone got any idea what that is? I checked most of parts and everything is looking normal to me.

viber_image_2022-06-08_13-32-49-517.jpg

viber_image_2022-06-08_13-32-49-747.jpg

1)Please clean the rollers inside the  printer that help you to clean the ink smudge on the backside of the prints....for more clarification pls see the pic attached

2)the scratches on the photo pls chk the rollers in the paper loading tray.

IMG_0689.JPG

The scratches on photos are noticed only in part of paper that comes in printing section, not before. I check that when i pull paper out and saw the trail behind paper roll so it must be some kind roller problem in printing section.