No Error Message but One Ink Is Missing on DX100 Printer

Fujifrontier

1. check ink cartridge physical, is it full enough to make a power clean . 2. make power clean in maintenance tool and make it two times if nothing happens the first time if you get something on paper keep running the cleaning for as many times as needed sometimes it takes up to 12  times if really bad clogging has happened. 3. run diagnostic nozzle check. 4. print check pattern again. if not working then i think you need a print head replacement. i have a epson d700 lab i had gaps in the cyan that was not detected after service technician visit he replaced the head. Expensive yes but that was my solution. 

first of all, NEVER do Power clean more than 2x in a row, it will destroy your head. If after first power clean you got nothing, keep  the printer idle for few minutes, longer is better. After 2nd power clean and you still got nothing, take out the ink dumper and makes sure you have inks inside, if you have not ink, pull it using syringe.

Mostly the printhead is fine, the problem is weak pump. the head get destroyed because excessive power clean.