DURST THETA 76

chingonzon69

if you are talking the Theta 76 paper processor. . .. all chemical pumps always run.

Unless in the manual mode,  the main drive motor (& perhaps the dryer too ) will stop after all processed paper come out for a while

2 questions :

1) HOW do you make a "manual stop " ?  ?   and  find the drive motor doesn't stop

2) HOW LONG have you been using your Theta 76  ?

3 hours ago, davidlam said:

if you are talking the Theta 76 paper processor. . .. all chemical pumps always run.

Unless in the manual mode,  the main drive motor (& perhaps the dryer too ) will stop after all processed paper come out for a while

2 questions :

1) HOW do you make a "manual stop " ?  ?   and  find the drive motor doesn't stop

2) HOW LONG have you been using your Theta 76  ?

to make a manuel stop you go to ( Main Menu-more-manuel stop- Stop).

but the processor motor dont stop. and if the processor motor dont stop the machine thinks it has paper processing so it pumps chemical.

we have this machine for about 2 months. but that the only problem we have. 

1 hour ago, PHOTOLABPART.COM said:

RESPECTED SIR 

I DONT HAVE A THIS MACHINE EXPERIENCE BUT I THINK THERE IS PAPER IS JAM IN LOADING SECTION SO PROCESSOR IS NOT STOP IF THE PAPER IS COME OUT FROM LOADING SENSOR AFTER FEW MINUTS MUST BE STOP PROCESSOR 

SO PLEASE CHECK LOADING SENSOR AND MAY BE PAPER JAM THERE 

THANKS 

we did check for any paper jam but still have the issue...... im thinking a senser is bad  

finally I understand that your pumps  mean  "replenish pumps run" and not "circulation pumps run"

Yes that I agree your paper processor entrance 3 feed sensors have problem either one  so machine thinks that there is paper entering processor so drive motor and replenishment pumps continually run on and off and on 

Yes, clean the 3 feed sensors ( emitter and receiver sides )  item no. 16 in below jpg .  I don't have the wiring diagram handy ...  cleaning is your 1st step to do

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

2 hours ago, davidlam said:

finally I understand that your pumps  mean  "replenish pumps run" and not "circulation pumps run"

Yes that I agree your paper processor entrance 3 feed sensors have problem either one  so machine thinks that there is paper entering processor so drive motor and replenishment pumps continually run on and off and on 

Yes, clean the 3 feed sensors ( emitter and receiver sides )  item no. 16 in below jpg .  I don't have the wiring diagram handy ...  cleaning is your 1st step to do

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

thanks you so much ill try that and let you know thanks again

make a paper strip 1 cm wide, insert it between each pair of upper & lower, then when paper blocks any sensor that position will change from "0" to "1" on the display.

"0" means no paper  while  "1" means there is paper between upper and lower sensor pair

In such a way you can move along the paper strip from Left to Right, or Right to Left, to test and  tell which sensor pair(upper & lower) creates problem detection.  the faulty can be upper or lower sensor ...  I forget which is emitter (IR led) and which is the receiver ) 

your "0" & "1" chart show you have 4 fault paper detection positions  due to faulty sensor (upper or lower).