SP3000 Export JPG 16Base direct to a network drive

spazchap

Currently have an SP3000 and an FE-FRONTEND setup with MS01

At the moment when i scan it goes to the frontend and then i need to export from there, is it possible to have the sp3000 export to a location without having to do the extra steps on frontend MS01.

Tried to set up custom button on sp3000 but doesn't seem to want to know about it as the button never shows.

Thanks!

Your scanned images are automatically stored on server in high resolution .tif format. If that is enough then you do not need on server do anything.

On server when you process order you just convert these .tif pictures into different format ( for example .jpg ) . Also can decrease picture resolution ( select base ) .  

To make custom button setting you need custom button setting tool CD for Fuji Frontier 355/375. All information about custom button setting tool can find on Fuji manuals ( PP3-B1040E and PP3-B207 ) .

Hiya!

Yes i can find the images on the server but would like to have them exported to JPG for my customers to my google drive if that makes sense i ran the customer button disc and went through the manual and nothing happened so i was a bit disappointed in that :( .

Thank you for your suggestions!

Software exports images in the best possible quality - .tiff and highest resolution. Then on server software you can do what you want - edit, change format, decrease resolution. 
If you do not want convert files on server using Fuji software then can write your own script automatically to change all this folder files into .jpg, change resolution ( if want ) and save files in some other folder. Then you will not need do it manually.