V30 lcd display

Dan Brown

LCD board has EPROM and part of film processor software is storred here. If LCD board was from different film processor then need to do software upgrade. Once on RA film processor used LCD from Ecojet ( J ) film processor model. After replacement film processor gave missing tablets error. After software upgrade ( from floppy ) problem was solved.

That board was my suspicion but I thought loading software might be worth a shot before dropping another $500.  The led lights on j340033 right side middle both blink next to the port leading to j340034 (brown wires 26 pin) What voltage should I get at the test points?

Set your meter to DC V 20 for all the DC voltages under 20 volts. For above 20 volts set it to 200 volts (this is based on the photo of your particular multimeter)

Place the black probe on to the terminal marked GND on the PCB (or any of the PCB mounting screws should also be GND)

Place the red probe on to the test points you need to measure.

Voltage measurements are the most important part of diagnosing a problem.
No circuit board is going to work if it doesn’t have the correct voltages going to it!

Oh and check the connector J/P74 is connected on the J340008 Power PCB 1

Edited by Dave S

Replaced the fuse.  Keypad and LCD are operation.  Now getting message for 027 Thermosensor Error in Stabilizer 1 and 2. I think I saw in a previous thread that there weren't any thermosensors in those two tanks.  How do I clear this message?

20 minutes ago, Dan Brown said:

Replaced the fuse.  Keypad and LCD are operation.  Now getting message for 027 Thermosensor Error in Stabilizer 1 and 2. I think I saw in a previous thread that there weren't any thermosensors in those two tanks.  How do I clear this message?

Are these sensors present in your processor?

Edited by kodak_service