V30 lcd display

Dan Brown

OK, so I'm in service mode.  The value in Process Specification is "1" and set to "C-41SM"  I can toggle this entry, but there is no RA option available.  Should it default to RA with a value other than "1"?  Possibly relevant:

Version Check:

Main  B001 (0051-0)

Display  C002-GE (0052-1)

Floppy  B001-GE

Edited by Dan Brown

Machine is an RA machine, but I am not able to select that in the standard setting menu.  It is not an available option, only C41-SM.  What needs to be changed to make C41-RA an available option in this menu?

Edited by Dan Brown

Sorry, I don't mean to be a heel.  You guys have all been of great help through this.  If I don't take the time to properly thank each one of you along the way, it is only because I am a little stressed. I would love to properly reward all who contribute to this resolution.  I am not opposed to buying the software, but I want to make certain I buy the right thing.  It is not an option to install the old J340033. I can see burn damage on it.

Who can sell me the correct software?  Minilablaser.com has it and I would like to buy but I am not sure which version will work A006, A009, B009, or C002?  How do I know?

20221014_161521.jpg

Edited by Dan Brown

Sorry, this was a working machine two weeks ago.  It was water damaged, blowing two boards and the yellow 12 port cable that connects power 1 to power 2.  I replaced both boards and the cable, but it seems something must have come from a V30SM and i cannot change the setting menu to V30RA in the standard setting menu.

Edited by Dan Brown

1 hour ago, Dan Brown said:

Sorry, I don't mean to be a heel.  You guys have all been of great help through this.  If I don't take the time to properly thank each one of you along the way, it is only because I am a little stressed. I would love to properly reward all who contribute to this resolution.  I am not opposed to buying the software, but I want to make certain I buy the right thing.  It is not an option to install the old J340033. I can see burn damage on it.

Who can sell me the correct software?  Minilablaser.com has it and I would like to buy but I am not sure which version will work A006, A009, B009, or C002?  How do I know?

I have a later version of the software version D001 for the V30 RA.
You will need a blank 1.44MB floppy disk and a PC with a floppy drive (a USB floppy drive is OK also)