FP232B Circulation Pump

samgray96

Hi there,

I've recently purchased a (what was advertised as good and working!!) Fujifilm FP232B processor to replace our aging Noritsu QSF-430L

Upon getting it installed at my shop, and powering it on for the first time, intermittently there is a very loud grinding noise (kind of like an engine) accompanied with a drop in fluid circulation which I determined is coming from the central circulation pump unit

After removing and disassembling the pump (into it's individual modules) I've found the bearings are very very noisy when the main shaft is rotated so assume they are bad, could anyone point me to a suitable replacement or at least the correct size before I go measuring and taking an educated guess!

Thanks

Sam

18 minutes ago, yustas said:

I recommend you a fully replacement of the big one pump into separated pumps. 
it is not difficult.
use the pumps like this one: see the pic

circ_pump.jpg

Hi Yustas,

Thankyou for this, do you have the model number? or at least specification I can match up against?

Thanks

Sam

You can use any pump that matches the voltage and inlet/outlet hose diameters.
Unfortunately, that was years ago, and I don't have pump specifications nearby.
But, I hope you can still buy such a pump because I hope it is still used on many other types of equipment. 
As I recall, it had a 115V voltage and a capacity of 10 lpm. The brand name was Seisun.

Just look at the nameplate on the original FP232 pump to see the voltage. 

My company has used to import a lot of lab equipment from Japan over the years, and we always removed the original snail pump and replaced it with 5 or 6 Seisun pumps.