Safety thermostat in dryer section activated. E-2628 Frontier 370

peterr

Hello, In the process of sending photos to print this error accrued. I checked in on/off settings and it shows as ON. A burn smell also coming from the dryer. I was told there is a reset button somewhere around the dryer but I can't seem to find it .is there another way to rest it ? Any help thanks in advance. 

All connections from the PAC 20 board are well secured. 

Edited by peterr

• 4 months later...

13 hours ago, neven said:

Hello, I have the same problem as you on my frontier 350. Did you manage to solve the problem, I would be grateful

On 9/15/2023 at 11:15 AM, peterr said:

Hello, In the process of sending photos to print this error accrued. I checked in on/off settings and it shows as ON. A burn smell also coming from the dryer. I was told there is a reset button somewhere around the dryer but I can't seem to find it .is there another way to rest it ? Any help thanks in advance. 

All connections from the PAC 20 board are well secured. 

Hey yes I was able to solve my problem. 

I'm not familiar with the 350 as I have a 370 so I'm hoping they're the same. 

What I did was I manually reset the thermostat. 

I removed the back upper covers 

In the bottom right of the upper section you'll see a metal plate with some screws( I think 4 screws)  

Remove that plate and the thermostat should slide out.

Press the little red button and it should reset it. 

I was trying to solve a water heater problem with one of the water tanks and I swap the PAC 20 BOARD in doing so it activated the safety thermostat error so the board had a problem with the the heater. I swapped the board once again and luckily this board had no issues. 

Good luck. 

IMG_20240123_113817.thumb.jpg.8fbbd1240bbdc17c7835d73ee47f02a6.jpg

11 hours ago, neven said:

Thank you friend, I did as you said, do everything. If I need to pay something, tell me. Nice greetings

Fantastic! No worries, were you able to reset the thermostat? if so, i am glad you fixed your issue.