Fuji Dx100 printing problem after reloading windows

Qss2Fuji

Hi all,

After an Os crash,reloaded windows 10 and installed driivers for FujiDx100(Driver version 4.6.1)...but while printing directly from windows nothing is printing in the middle of the print(ie:on a 4x6 print it doesnt print anything in the middle)...Both on Landscape and portrait orientation the white area changes accordingly..checked borderlss printing also, but the same happens.Now if I print from photoshop it prints properly...Some of my colleague told me that it may be windows update problem and you need to uninstall some kb of windows update ..

any suggestions ? 

7 hours ago, Qss2Fuji said:

This is how it prints.Two different 4x6 prints printed in landscape and portrait mode

dx100.jpg

hi 

well after some certain update in windows 10 this issue has started.

well you can print directly from photoshop or and other application with out this issue. 

OR

well try to update the printer driver to 

Printer Driver Ver. 4.7.0

this will solve the issue.

On 11/24/2023 at 5:02 PM, nick2898 said:

hi 

well after some certain update in windows 10 this issue has started.

well you can print directly from photoshop or and other application with out this issue. 

OR

well try to update the printer driver to 

Printer Driver Ver. 4.7.0

this will solve the issue.

Thank you for your reply. I have searched the Microsoft windows  update documents and found out that this is the problem with one of their updates kb5000802.I will try to uninstall this particular update and if it solves my problem i will post the details again..