V30 Solution Temp Error 22 in CD

Cameralisatie

Hi Everyone.

I'm currently in the works of setting up my Noritsu V30.

However I keep getting Solution Temp Error 22 for my CD . I'll provide photos of my thermometer and temp I set via the LCD.

Settings are as follows:

Temp setting for CD: 37,8

Thermo sensor calib. CD: 0.4

My temps keep wanting to rise to 38.2 no matter what I put in my sensor calib. -0.4 or +0.4 it doesn't matter

Am I doing something wrong? 

20231126_123912-min.jpg

20231126_123917-min.jpg

20231126_123928-min.jpg

If the circulation is poor the temperature will not be stable.

Check the sparge pipe inside the CD tank is not blocked. It is located on the right hand side, remove one screw and lift it out.

Also it is better to put your thermometer in the main tank rather than the sub tank, as the heater is in the sub tank it may be picking up the heat directly from heater causing false readings.

On 11/26/2023 at 2:15 PM, Dave S said:

If the circulation is poor the temperature will not be stable.

Check the sparge pipe inside the CD tank is not blocked. It is located on the right hand side, remove one screw and lift it out.

Also it is better to put your thermometer in the main tank rather than the sub tank, as the heater is in the sub tank it may be picking up the heat directly from heater causing false readings.

Thanks for the tips, Dave. I just got done cleaning both CD pumps and the sparge pipe. Some holes were clogged but opened them up. Unfortunately the problem still persists. It won't stop going to 38.2

No matter what I do with the calibration after cleaning. 

1 hour ago, Cameralisatie said:

Thanks for the tips, Dave. I just got done cleaning both CD pumps and the sparge pipe. Some holes were clogged but opened them up. Unfortunately the problem still persists. It won't stop going to 38.2

No matter what I do with the calibration after cleaning. 

Do the temperatures match between the CD sub tank and main tank?
If they don’t, it means the circulation is not good enough, check the pipes going to the pumps are not blocked or restricted. Make sure the pumps are the correct ones, they need to be KDP-5B or PDD-5 not PDD-2.

If the temperatures match, but the temperature still keeps going too high, it could be the SSR that controls the CD heater is not operating properly.

Edited by Dave S