Fuji SP3000 E-1774 / Not Scanning

norcottphotos

I just obtained a Fuji SP3000. The Scanner computer is running Windows XP, the DI is running Windows 7 with MS01 version 4.2.0.82601

After I finish the Pre operational check and select the print option, I get an error "E-1774 Cannot perform the DI service registered in the Service Menu. SERVICE MENU 13." The Digital service selection options do not include the option of scan only. I have attached photos.

The optional software running is S1,S4, and S30. Is there something missing? If not does anyone know what my issue is?

IMG_5874 Large.jpeg

IMG_5875 Large.jpeg

IMG_5876 Large.jpeg

1 hour ago, norcottphotos said:

I just obtained a Fuji SP3000. The Scanner computer is running Windows XP, the DI is running Windows 7 with MS01 version 4.2.0.82601

After I finish the Pre operational check and select the print option, I get an error "E-1774 Cannot perform the DI service registered in the Service Menu. SERVICE MENU 13." The Digital service selection options do not include the option of scan only. I have attached photos.

The optional software running is S1,S4, and S30. Is there something missing? If not does anyone know what my issue is?

IMG_5874 Large.jpeg

IMG_5875 Large.jpeg

IMG_5876 Large.jpeg

You are using two different softs, in fact the S1 S2 soft is very old. I advise you to transfer everything to MS, install MS11 on the scanner, are you using the scanner alone?

Alves

1 hour ago, leandrocmalves said:

You are using two different softs, in fact the S1 S2 soft is very old. I advise you to transfer everything to MS, install MS11 on the scanner, are you using the scanner alone?

Alves

Unsure, the company I bought it from claims MS11 is installed, but I was already skeptical. Do you know how I can confirm if MS11 is installed or not?

Edited by norcottphotos

All correct here. You have MS11 installed. 

When installed the latest MS11 version ( MS11`2.0-0E-030 ) there see S1 3.0-AE-822, S4 3.0-0X-480 and S30 3.0-0E-141 . You see S1 3.0-AE-821 . That means installed older MS11 version.

You can ignore error E-1774. Just close and can scan films. E-1774 you see because print channels on scanner and server mismatch. You can enter correct settings, or leave as it is.

Server can be upgraded. Instead of W7 32 bit ( MS01 4.2 ) can use computer with W10 64 bit ( MS01 10.0 ) .

6 hours ago, Minilab service said:

All correct here. You have MS11 installed. 

When installed the latest MS11 version ( MS11`2.0-0E-030 ) there see S1 3.0-AE-822, S4 3.0-0X-480 and S30 3.0-0E-141 . You see S1 3.0-AE-821 . That means installed older MS11 version.

You can ignore error E-1774. Just close and can scan films. E-1774 you see because print channels on scanner and server mismatch. You can enter correct settings, or leave as it is.

Server can be upgraded. Instead of W7 32 bit ( MS01 4.2 ) can use computer with W10 64 bit ( MS01 10.0 ) .

thank you! Do you know why I am not receiving the option for Export in the Service Menu?

• 2 weeks later...

MS11 is installed. This software is enough to control scanner.

As I wrote before you can ignore  E-1774 . Just press OK to close it and you can to scan.

PIC SCAN is mode to scan images to server.

Might be some problem with connection software - MS01 on scanner. Disconnect LAN cable. Then go to C:/FES and run ''Maintenance'' . On pop up box you should see server name. It should match server computer name. When LAN connected should be opened maintenance menu.