DE100 printing area

frcs

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently facing an issue specifically with the printing area for my 10.16x15.24cm (4x6 inches) prints.

I've noticed a thin white line on the top and right side of my prints, and I'm unsure how to resolve this. Oddly enough, this issue is only occurring with my 10x15 prints and not with any other sizes. I've checked the paper size and file dimensions, and I've even attempted to "scale to fit," but the lines persist. Initially, I considered that the problem might be due to the paper roll not being loaded correctly. However, I've confirmed that this is not the case by trying another printing size (15.2x21cm), and everything prints correctly.

Do any of you have insights into this issue or any tips I could try to fix it? I appreciate your help.
Thank you, and I wish you all a wonderful day!

IMG_9752.jpeg

IMG_9751.jpeg

capture-SL- 2023-12-06 at 10.54.34.jpg

capture-SL- 2023-12-06 at 10.54.44.jpg

capture-SL- 2023-12-06 at 10.54.55.jpg

capture-SL- 2023-12-06 at 10.56.36.jpg

capture-SL- 2023-12-06 at 10.56.50.jpg

Hi, you should perform "Side Registration/Top Registration Adjustment" from the service mode.

To enter  service mode:

1. Start the maintenance tool.

The login screen appears.

2. [Windows] Simultaneously press “Ctrl” + “Alt” + “s” key on the keyboard.

[Mac OS X] Simultaneously press “Option” + “Command” + “s” key on the keyboard.

[Service] is displayed in the “UserID” drop-down list.

3. From the “UserID” drop-down list, select [Service].

4. In the “Password” field, enter the password for the service.

The password is [6789].

5. Click [Login] button.

Then:

Select [4. Paper Feed Related Adjustment] → [Side Registration/Top Registration Adjustment]

And fallow the instructions

note - you will need precise measuring scale.

Hi @hivanov I tried but I think I did some wrong things. My Lt parameter has changed and it seems I can't put it back as it was previously.
Do you know how to fix this? my previous parameter was -0,8 (now -25,8 - This number has increased +5 when I hit the Input button above).

I understand this value is affecting the margin on the right side of my print. I would like to come back to previous setting but it seems I can't edit this number (gray area). I enclose an attachment, I hope I can fix that. Thank you thank you for your advice!

capture-SL- 2023-12-11 at 11.51.08.jpg

IMG_9768.jpg

Edited by frcs
adding one attachment

@hivanov it seems I found a way to fix this issue.
it was quite weird: when pressing the Measurement value with 0,0mm the number below (check parameter) was increasing by 5mm.
I then tried with 10mm in the Measurement value and the Check Parameter number wasn't changing.
I tried 20, 30 and finally 40 and then the Check Parameter value started to decreased 5 by 5. I repeated several times until I came back to my initial 0,8.

quite weird 🙄

Hi, not much of the experience with that. Think that it is accumulated value for compensating paper detection sensor error. In theory if you apply the check parameter opposite value eg - minus 25 mm check to positive 25 input you should go from 0 and then input measured value as much times needed as it becomes in between 9,8 to 10,2 mm