Best available options for Noritsu QSF-430 Chemistry?

AAASANCHEZ

Hi y'all!

I'm trying to get this machine up and running. It's working perfectly with water and everything. But I'm a bit unsure on what chemicals to choose from. I know it runs on C-41 RANP Chemistry but there so many brands and options. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it! I'm in Europe.

I'd need starters and replenishers I guess right?

Have a great day

It depends what is available in your country, and what kind of film throughput you expect to have.

Most people here in the UK use Champion, Kodak or Fuji chemistry, though Kodak has been difficult to get hold of recently.

You will certainly need Developer starter, most manufacturers don't require Bleach starter anymore.

All the chemistry is supplied to make replenisher solution.

17 minutes ago, Dave S said:

It depends what is available in your country, and what kind of film throughput you expect to have.

Most people here in the UK use Champion, Kodak or Fuji chemistry, though Kodak has been difficult to get hold of recently.

You will certainly need Developer starter, most manufacturers don't require Bleach starter anymore.

All the chemistry is supplied to make replenisher solution.

I don't mind ordering from any place in Europe. So far, from what I've seen Champion seems my most viable option.