HELP! FRONTIER DE100 XD E-034D ERROR.

Mariana

I have a Frontier DE100 XD that was working perfectly last night but in this morning when I turned it on, all its lights blinked red and an E-034D error appeared on the pc screen with the following message: 

Detected MC board abnormality.
Turn off the printer and disconnect/reconnect the printer power cable, and then restart the printer and PC.

However, I have already followed and repeated the necessary instructions 3 times and the error persists. Can anybody please help me?

2 hours ago, Mariana said:

I have a Frontier DE100 XD that was working perfectly last night but in this morning when I turned it on, all its lights blinked red and an E-034D error appeared on the pc screen with the following message: 

Detected MC board abnormality.
Turn off the printer and disconnect/reconnect the printer power cable, and then restart the printer and PC.

However, I have already followed and repeated the necessary instructions 3 times and the error persists. Can anybody please help me?

image.thumb.png.afed5aff03fbd61ca863604ff724fad4.png

I looked at the manual, it really is an internal error on the motherboard. Changing the motherboard is done together with the print head.

Leandro Alves

On 2/3/2024 at 12:47 PM, leandrocmalves said:

image.thumb.png.afed5aff03fbd61ca863604ff724fad4.png

I looked at the manual, it really is an internal error on the motherboard. Changing the motherboard is done together with the print head.

Leandro Alves

I followed these instructions three times and the error persisted... After leaving the printer off for an hour, it returned to normal operation. Are you Brazilian? Anyway, thank you for answering me.