Fuji LP 5700 error E-2592, W-2406, W-2447

MatissV

Hello!

We have fuji LP 5700, but we can't fix this problem.

There could be all errors together E-2592, W-2406, W-2447 or only two of them or only one of them. I could print 0 prints and it pop ups, either it could pop up only in few hours of work, but lately it happens after 10-20 prints.

We have tried everything.

As we have multiple fuji LP 5700, we have swapped almost everything, but nothing helps.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

W-2406 means paper jam occurred between exposure section and distribution entrance section(6).
D664 or D665 sensor does not detect the leading end of paper within a specified time after D650 sensor detects the leading end of paper.
Causes of the error message :
1. Jammed paper remains.
2. Poorly connected or broken harness
between the exposure section entrance paper sensor (D650) and the JND6 on the JND23 circuit board
between the distribution section paper sensor (D664/ D665) and the JND8 on the JND23 circuit board
between the Feed Motor 4 (M661) and the PDA13 on the PDA23 circuit board, between the CTL9 on the CTL23 circuit board and the JND1 on the JND23 circuit board 5) between the CTL13 on the CTL23 circuit board and the PDA1 on the PDA23 circuit board
3. Faulty D650
4. Faulty D664/D665
5. Faulty M661
6. Faulty PDA23 circuit board
7. Faulty CTL23 circuit board

W-2447 means paper jam occurred between distribution section and printer exit section(7).
Paper is not detected even when the specified time has elapsed.
Causes of the error message :
1. Paper jamming
2. Poorly connected or broken harness
between the distribution section paper sensor (D660/D664/D665) and the JND8 on the JND23 circuit board
between the speed control section paper sensor (D666/D667/ D668) and the JND9 on the JND23 circuit board
between the feed motor 5 (M660) or distribution slide motor (M661) and PDA13 on the PDA23 circuit board
between the nip release motor 4 (M662/ M663) and the PDA14 on the PDA23 circuit board
between the speed control motor (M664/M665) and the PDA15 on the PDA23 circuit board
between the CTL9 on the CTL23 circuit board and the JND1 on the JND23 circuit board
between the CTL13 on the CTL23 circuit board and the PDA1 on the PDA23 circuit board
3. Faulty D660/D664/D665/D666/ D667/D668
4. Faulty M660/M661/M662/M663/ M664/M665
5. Faulty PDA23 circuit board
6. Faulty CTL23 circuit board

E-2592 means exposing process failed. Exposure time-out detection.  Paper is detected but exposure process does not complete within the specified time.

Open printer door and block door sensors ( minilab should see, that doors are closed.
Go to output check menu and test motors. Look if they rotate.
Go to input check menu. Test all sensors ( should see changes, when sensor opened and closed ) .
Find what do not work. Then can say more.

But we swapped allready distribution section and one before and after. Other machine works perfectly.

Swapped PDA23 circuit board and CTL23 circuit board as well, did not help.

LDD23 also swapped.

Swapped image box as well, did not help.

But i will try to test all the sensors.

Edited by MatissV

Sorry for bothering you again.

I think the key error is E-2592 and because of that paper stops and shows w-2406 and/or w-2447.

E-2592 means exposing process failed. Exposure time-out detection.  Paper is detected but exposure process does not complete within the specified time.

Open printer door and block door sensors ( minilab should see, that doors are closed.
Go to output check menu and test motors. Look if they rotate.
Go to input check menu. Test all sensors ( should see changes, when sensor opened and closed ) .
Find what do not work. Then can say more.

I did as you sad, every motor rotates and every sensor works as they should, and i have swapped every section behind this door, other LP 5700 works fine, but this wont.

I have no idea what to do next.