fuji order-it V10 or V11

zeroxx

19 hours ago, zeroxx said:

Hello everyone. Does anyone have a fuji order-it kiosk, version 10 or 11? Would you be willing to share an image backup of drives C and D made via Acronis?

Hello, don't waste your time, it won't work, in fact you can go up but he will ask for the license card again. I have cd install and upgrades but you need a new license card or repair. Only the softhouse repairs the license if you change the motherboard.

Alves

12 hours ago, zeroxx said:

I would still try. I had success with version 9. The patch did the license card job. I would be grateful if I could get what I am looking for. In return, I would send you a patch if I make it successfully.

I don't have an image in Acronis, but I do in ghost. I can do it in Acronis too. I have some machines with version 9.9 or higher.

Alves

It can also be a Ghost image, no problem. Preferably a new version (order -it) of 9, say 10 or 11. I have version 9.8.9. I don't believe there are any significant changes within the same version. I expect improvements in the next versions (10 or 11).

Looking at the photos you have shown, it would fit the type of software like on a kiosk that has a lighter green color on the screen and many icons for order options. I hope you understand what I want to say.

1 hour ago, zeroxx said:

It can also be a Ghost image, no problem. Preferably a new version (order -it) of 9, say 10 or 11. I have version 9.8.9. I don't believe there are any significant changes within the same version. I expect improvements in the next versions (10 or 11).

Looking at the photos you have shown, it would fit the type of software like on a kiosk that has a lighter green color on the screen and many icons for order options. I hope you understand what I want to say.

Ok, I got it. It works like this, up to 9.8.9 is a usage license. There are no more upgrades. 9.9.0 and above is another usage license, you can install upgrades up to 11.8.5. Tomorrow or later I will upload via wetransfer

Alves

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...