error 6903-001 noritsu 3001 motherboard update

I want to update my 3001 but I get this error, I am formatting with Windows XP, software version K, I also want to comment that the ice digital card is not placed in the machine and that is why I get the error 6903-001, since they told me that in order to update you need the digital ice

noritsuu.jpg

Edited by arche hernandez sanchez

Noritsu QSS3001 software doesn't work on Windows XP properly. Use Windows 2000 PRO.

You see 6903-0001 . It means the serial communication between the ATX mother board and colorimeter control PCB is not carried out normally. Your COM port is not connected, connected wrong, on device manager select wrong COM port number, or COM port is disabled there.

To update software you do not need Digital ICE board, or scanner.
After software instillation and before QSS software startup you can disable scanner ( on option change application ) .

If software version on minilab and computer is the same then you do not need update it. Automatic software update after software instillation you can disable on Windows registry ( instead of 1 enter 0 ) . Registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Noritsukoki\QSS-30\A001-005 .

Hace 17 horas, el servicio de Minilab dijo:

El software Noritsu QSS3001 no funciona correctamente en Windows XP. Utilice Windows 2000 PRO.

Ves 6903-0001 . Esto significa que la comunicación en serie entre la placa base ATX y la placa de control del colorímetro no se lleva a cabo normalmente. Su puerto COM no está conectado, conectado incorrectamente, en el administrador de dispositivos, seleccione un número de puerto COM incorrecto o el puerto COM está deshabilitado allí.

Para actualizar el software, no necesita una placa Digital ICE ni un escáner.
Después de la instilación del software y antes del inicio del software QSS, puede desactivar el escáner (en la opción cambiar la aplicación).

Si la versión del software en el minilab y la computadora es la misma, entonces no es necesario actualizarla. Actualización automática de software después de la instilación de software que puede deshabilitar en el registro de Windows (en lugar de 1 ingrese 0). La clave del Registro es HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Noritsukoki\QSS-30\A001-005 .

You will have the Windows 2000 PRO iso

Hace 17 horas, el servicio de Minilab dijo:

El software Noritsu QSS3001 no funciona correctamente en Windows XP. Utilice Windows 2000 PRO.

Ves 6903-0001 . Esto significa que la comunicación en serie entre la placa base ATX y la placa de control del colorímetro no se lleva a cabo normalmente. Su puerto COM no está conectado, conectado incorrectamente, en el administrador de dispositivos, seleccione un número de puerto COM incorrecto o el puerto COM está deshabilitado allí.

Para actualizar el software, no necesita una placa Digital ICE ni un escáner.
Después de la instilación del software y antes del inicio del software QSS, puede desactivar el escáner (en la opción cambiar la aplicación).

Si la versión del software en el minilab y la computadora es la misma, entonces no es necesario actualizarla. Actualización automática de software después de la instilación de software que puede deshabilitar en el registro de Windows (en lugar de 1 ingrese 0). La clave del Registro es HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Noritsukoki\QSS-30\A001-005 .

I am updating the motherboard because the motherboard I had died so I am trying to install the Noritsu K software from scratch to install everything that the 3001 machine occupies

Install Windows 2000 PRO.
Connect COM port correctly. If need make COM port settings on Windows device manager.
Install QSS30 software version K. Do not restart.
Run option change application. Disable scanner.
Run device manager. Remove LVDS and ARCNET boards.
If on minilab and on computer is the same version you can disable automatic software update.
Restart computer. Windows install correct LVDS and ARCNET drivers. Software should start.
Install optional modules.
On software load backup. After that all settings return and you can print.

Hace 5 horas, el servicio de Minilab dijo:

Instale Windows 2000 PRO.
Conecte el puerto COM correctamente. Si es necesario, realice la configuración del puerto COM en el administrador de dispositivos de Windows.
Instale la versión K del software QSS30. No reinicie.
Ejecute la aplicación de cambio de opción. Deshabilite el escáner.
Ejecute el administrador de dispositivos. Retire las placas LVDS y ARCNET.
Si en el minilab y en el ordenador es la misma versión, puede desactivar la actualización automática del software.
Reinicie la computadora. Windows instala los controladores LVDS y ARCNET correctos. El software debería iniciarse.
Instale módulos opcionales.
En la copia de seguridad de la carga de software. Después de eso, todos los ajustes regresan y puede imprimir.

The version that the minilab had was version j but I am going to add version k and the scanner thing, yes I know how to disable it, when I configure the com port I leave it at com 2 and the colorimeter problem continues to show me, I have also inserted it sentinal to configure the com2 port in the custom

5 hours ago, arche hernandez sanchez said:
The version that the minilab had was version j but I am going to add version k and the scanner thing, yes I know how to disable it, when I configure the com port I leave it at com 2 and the colorimeter problem continues to show me, I have also inserted it sentinal to configure the com2 port in the custom

The COM port must be set to COM1 not COM2 in Windows.

As was written before LVDS and ARCNET need REMOVE after system software instillation. After restart they install correct drivers.

On QSS3001 should be two boards - ARCNET and LVDS. Why on your device manager one board ( ARCNET/LVDS ) ? This board is for QSS32 and newer. Not sure, if it works on QSS3001. Even if it can to work you need driver from QSS32, QSS33 and similar. QSS3001 software do not have driver for this board.

• 2 weeks later...