emulsion

idboulkacem yassin

clear

139 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Résultat de traduction

HELLO PLEASE I changed the chemistry CD AND BF is after I made an emulsion the result in the photo there are reds in the black part

clear

139 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Résultat de traduction

HELLO PLEASE I changed the chemistry CD AND BF is after I made an emulsion the result in the photo there are reds in the black part

clear

139 / 5 000

Résultats de traduction

Résultat de traduction

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-20 at 12.01.12.jpeg

Fujihunt Enviroprint developer replenisher MP160 :
To make 1L solution for WORKING tank you need 220 mL of water, 700 mL developer and 80 mL of starter . Standard QSS 3701HD CD working tank capacity - 20.0 L
To make 1L solution for REPLENISHMENT tank need 0.8L of water and 0.2L of developer. Standard QSS 3701HD CD replenishment tank capacity - 11.0 L

Enviroprint bleach fix & replenisher :
To make 1L solution for WORKING tank you need 760 mL of water, 120 mL part A and 120 mL part B . Standard QSS 3701HD BF working tank capacity - 20.4 L
The same formula to make bleach - fix for BF replenishment tank. Standard QSS 3701HD BF replenishment tank capacity - 11.0 L

Also need to make stabilizer. How to make depends on chemicals you use.
Standard QSS 3701HD STB working tank capacity - 49.7 L
Standard QSS 3701HD STB replenishment tank capacity - 11.0 L

Fujihunt Enviroprint developer replenisher MP160 :

For a 1L tank solution mix it is:
700ml CD replelisher (This is concentrate and water to make replenisher, not neat CD straight from the bottle)
220ml Water
80ml Starter

So for your 20L tank it is:
14L CD replenisher
4.4L Water
1.6L Starter

Edited by Dave S

Yes, correct Fujihunt Enviroprint developer replenisher MP160  mixing should be :
To make 1L solution for REPLENISHMENT tank need 0.8L of water and 0.2L of developer. Standard QSS 3701HD CD replenishment tank capacity - 11.0 L
To make 1L solution for WORKING tank you need 220 mL of water, 700 mL of REPLENISHMENT SOLUTION and 80 mL of starter . Standard QSS3701HD CD working tank capacity - 20.0 L

Now your CD is too strong. Drain part of working tank. Then add water and starter.