Noritsu qss 32,33,34,35,24 - calibration plate file

Liviu Georgescu

Hello, please let me know if someone can help me with a calibration file for the plate of a Nortisu / Fuji LP 7200 / 7500 file. I know that each plate has it's own calibration file, still, if someone is kind enough to put theirs on a transfer I would be grateful, I want to try some things. My calibration plate looks like in the attached file, it may be yellowed still, as I said, if someone has a file I would be grateful. I ordered new plate from CHina, till it reaches I want to try some things. Thank you!

WhatsApp Image 2024-02-22 at 00.33.57_5b0806de.jpg

This calibration plate used on QSS32 and all other models.

Take your calibration data file.  It should be on your calibration data CD. If CD lost you can make calibration plate data yourself. Calibration plate data loaded on printer menu. Write these settings on .txt file, change  file extension to .dat and you have calibration data file. File name should be plate.dat .

43 minutes ago, Minilab service said:

This calibration plate used on QSS32 and all other models.

Take your calibration data file.  It should be on your calibration data CD. If CD lost you can make calibration plate data yourself. Calibration plate data loaded on printer menu. Write these settings on .txt file, change  file extension to .dat and you have calibration data file. File name should be plate.dat .

Thanks for your answer, I searched the computer for a file named plate.dat and I found nothing. I bought the lab SH not knowing what it is a calibration plate and what it does and not having a CD/FDD. I am looking for a file from other functioning LAB wich has some information on it and modify on that file potentially. I am not in a position to create it from scratch, some data must be there. I just plan to use the file from an existing similar plate to see how the values changes based on new data. So if anybody has a plate.dat file from the above mentioned models and is so kind to share it, please do so. Thanks! 

File should be on CD named calibration plate data. There only one file - plate.dat . It already uploaded here.

File is not stored on computer. On HD file can be only if someone copied it.

Your calibration data are Extension → Maintenance → Various Adjustment → Colorimeter Calibration . If there press F and select Confirming the Colorimeter and Calibration Plate Data you can see what are loaded.

First save your calibration data. Only after that can load other calibration data. If you will not save what have you can't return.