Frontier 340 W-2631

Chero

Error W-2631 appears every half hour

I checked the chemical level sensor (put it in a full glass of water) and it gives an error again

I replaced the sensors (switched the sensors) P1 to P2 - P2 to P1 gives a P2 sensor error!

What could be the cause? 

I hope not faulty CTP24 circuit board.

W-2631 means the solution level of the PS1 processing tank is low. 
Go to input check ( processor ) . Look P2 solution level sensor status ( FS403 ) . Check FS403 sensor connection. Try to clean it. Check CTP15 connection ( on CTP board ) .

Level sensor has two pins. One pin connected to ground. Other is output. Compare FS403 and FS401 output levels. If sensors are good levels should be similar.

Usually when level sensors doesn't work need clean sensor ( remove from tank and clean with hot water ) . If it doesn't help - need replace sensor. Can try swap sensor with other ( for example  FS403 and FS401 ) .

Hi Chero.......... W-2631 means PS1 level abnormal.......

If You revert the P1 sensor level with the P2 sensor level...............why the status of the PS1 should have to change ??

Obviously it remain abnormal if it does'nt move properly or if is broken.

Try to clean it PS1 sensor FS403 and or replace it whith the PS2-3-4 sensor, for to check if the error change to W-2632-33-34 olving the W-2631.

Please note also that the P1 and P2 level sensor are different type from the PS1-2-3-4 level sensor.

2 hours ago, MarcoFSI said:

Hi Chero.......... W-2631 means PS1 level abnormal.......

If You revert the P1 sensor level with the P2 sensor level...............why the status of the PS1 should have to change ?

Now I read your answers carefully and realize that I was checking the wrong sensor all along, I checking P1 sensor instead PS1
I'm so stupid :) too many p1 :) :) 

Thanks guys!