Noritsu QSF-V30 Chemical On Negative Problem

filmgirlie4life

Hello everybody!

I recently purchased a Noritsu V30 and noticed I am having chemicals spots appear on the negatives. I have tried a series of things but cannot seem to get rid of the problem. I have now noticed that there are white specs going across frames as well. 

I attached two images below so you can see what I am referring to. Any advice on how to trouble shoot both of these issues would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.  

0000004256117110-R1-070-33A.thumb.jpeg.b1e3b83509121a3fe4e70fd9e2bd19e1.jpeg0000004341117207-R1-045-21.thumb.jpg.1474ddb474d602007e905e962e5b3714.jpg

Is this happening on every single roll? Is there any sort of pattern to the marks? If there is a pattern it's likely roller related, I'd look at the dryer section first.

It looks a bit inconsistent on these frames, so my initial thought would be inconsistent developing due to poor agitation/circulation in the CD. If this was the case you would also be getting thin negs. Check the circulation pumps, and check the sprayer bar in the front of the CD tank to make sure all of the holes are clear, and that you're getting good spray/agitation.