QSS3501 with 6194-0010 Laser Control PCB Control Error

willyb311

Greetings everyone!

I'm still having issues with my 3501.  After getting my laser back and another board with it installed, everything started working...  Well almost.

Every time I try to print anything I get the 6194-0010 error.  I went through the service manual and saw the it initially suggested an arcnet issue.  I ran the arcnet self-check and everything was working.  

So now, I'm scratching my head.  Is the laser Control PCB bad possibly?  is there a connector somewhere that I need to check?  Any insight you could share would be greatly appreciated!

6194-0010 means laser control pcb control error - the valid frame data differs between the sending terminal and receiving terminal (e.g. data loss) .

Try run software upgrade from HD ( for laser ) . Try remove laser board ARCNET, clean sensors and cut ends of ARCNET cables. Check laser board on other minilab, or test your minilab with 100 % working board.

So to follow up, I vacuumed out the fiber ports, no change.  I trimmed the ends of the fiber cables, no change.  I swapped the control board and that fixed it.

I finally got some prints out of the machine, but I’ve got other issues now lol.

Thanks for the guidance.

5 hours ago, PHOTOLABPART.COM said:

RESPECTED SIR 

0010 When the valid frame data differs between the sending terminal and receiving terminal (e.g. data loss

THANKS 

It was written 2 days ago. Look second post on this topic.

Problem already solved. He replaced laser control pcb and everything works. Look at the post above your message.

Do you really think, that information in your post is useful and valuable?