Qss 30 prints Purple fringes around an object

Tengi2

I recently changed a laser unit in my lab, from type A to type B, now I notice colour fringes (pink/purple) around shape of a person in a print, I wanted to perform laser auto turning but never to see it in menus, is this option not available in type B lasers? How can I solve this problem.

Edited by Tengi2

Autotuning has only A type laser unit. Autotuning just adjusts optimal laser parameters and nothing else.

Enter service mode. Then go Menu → Extension → Maintenance → Various Adjustment → Printer Mechanical Adjustment → Exposure Position Adjustment . Check laser alignment.

2 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Autotuning has only A type laser unit. Autotuning just adjusts optimal laser parameters and nothing else.

Enter service mode. Then go Menu → Extension → Maintenance → Various Adjustment → Printer Mechanical Adjustment → Exposure Position Adjustment . Check laser alignment.

I have navigated to the menus above, and faced the attached options, have no idea what to do here

IMG_20240421_192112_100.jpg

4 hours ago, Minilab service said:

Here are just adjustments. Press F and print tests. There are two tests. One is without corrections. Second ( confirmation ) test is with corrections. There laser colors positions should match where is 0 .

I made the test print and take some time to insect the print, at first glance it looks very complicated, but finally I managed to understand the information on the print, then made minor adjustment and did another test print with confirmation and Wow, all the laser color matched at 0 position, the problem is over now..

Thank you minilab service.