HS1700

Mikmeg

Hey, 

I have an s2 converted to hs1700 and I’m trying to connect it with my windows 10 pc via Ethernet cables. I’m having a hard time figuring out where scans are saving and how to get them sent over to the windows 10 computer. Can anyone help?

How could you convert S2 into HS1700?
What is 1700?
I never heard about such model of a Noritsu film scanner.

It was easy to convert only Noritsu S4 into HS1800 but not the S2 scanner.
Perhaps that was why you failed to connect it to the PC.

If here is S2 converted into stand alone scanner then here is Noritsu S1700SA . Added workstation ( CS-1 ) , installed Noritsu S1700SA system software and capacity booster type A .

Where files stored depends on software settings. You can store files on external computer, but to do it you have to adjust network. 

To work faster on workstation computer need add new 1G or 2.5G network card. Also need high speed LAN cable.

1 hour ago, Minilab service said:

If here is S2 converted into stand alone scanner then here is Noritsu S1700SA . Added workstation ( CS-1 ) , installed Noritsu S1700SA system software and capacity booster type A .

Where files stored depends on software settings. You can store files on external computer, but to do it you have to adjust network. 

To work faster on workstation computer need add new 1G or 2.5G network card. Also need high speed LAN cable.

Yes this is what the system is! Do you know how I get into the software settings to see where it’s being stored and how I can adjust it? I’ve gotten to the point where I believe I have the computers interacting with each other I just can’t figure out where it’s all going 

55 minutes ago, Mikmeg said:

Yes this is what the system is! Do you know how I get into the software settings to see where it’s being stored and how I can adjust it? I’ve gotten to the point where I believe I have the computers interacting with each other I just can’t figure out where it’s all going 

F → Menu → Extension → Operator Selections → Image Save Tab, Destination Folder Selection