Seeking Alternatives to DNP DS40 Printer with EZ Controller Compatibility

dailysetup

I'm reaching out to the community for some advice regarding the DNP DS40 printer. As many of you might be aware, the media for the DS40 has been discontinued, and I'm currently in a bit of a bind trying to find a suitable replacement.

I'm specifically looking for a small desktop form factor printer similar to the DS40 that is compatible with EZ Controller software. Does anyone know of any alternative printers that work well with EZ Controller? Additionally, how can I verify whether a printer is supported by EZ Controller before making a purchase?

Any recommendations or insights on where I might find this information would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking to ensure seamless integration with my existing setup without compromising on the quality or functionality of the printer.

If to install optional module can print on various Epson printers. All these printers are wide. Small printers are not supported.

Without additional software can use only DNP DS40 and DNP DS80 .
On EZ controller for DS40 see these files :
CommercialPrinterSetting.ini
DS40_NKC_001_01.icm

DS40.dat
GrPrn_EpxApp.exe and various .dll files

Also on EZ controller see files for Oki C9850 , but no information is this model supported, or not. This model is discontinued.