Frontier 34 turns off by itself and when you start it again it makes 2 beeps and the system does not start

EDGAR QUILUMBA

Good morning friends, I have a Fuji Frontier 340 when we are working it is starting to turn off by itself and when I try to turn it on it starts the heaters, turns on the CPU and then you hear 2 beeps and the system does not start, has someone passed by can you tell me if there is a solution A technician from Ecuador told me that it could be the fan, I already blew it, we cleaned the dust and it didn't happen to me anymore but again it started to turn off by itself, if you can help me I would be very grateful. Greetings from Ecuador
Edited by EDGAR QUILUMBA

Is your computer FC7011, or some older model? Can your computer start, if to press computer power button? If not - might be faulty RAM, or motherboard. Test computer without minilab. Just connect mouse, keyboard, monitor and test it. Computer should boot. You should see Windows. Fuji software will load also.