Imagen parcialmente afectada

yohon

27 minutes ago, yohon said:
Hello, I corrected the width of the red laser.

redlaser problem.png

Thanks, but physically what did you do to correct the problem?
Your diagram only explains what the problem was, not how the problem was corrected.

Just now, Dave S said:

Thanks, but physically what did you do to correct the problem?
Your diagram only explains what the problem was, not how the problem was corrected.

Sorry, I slightly moved the mirror where the laser is reflected and centered it.

2 hours ago, kodak_service said:

With each of your answers the situation becomes more and more incomprehensible...

Incomprehensible or unbelievable?

Maybe both!

As is often the case we are only being told half the story. Optical parts of the laser don't suddenly move out of alignment on their own.

Edited by Dave S

Just now, Dave S said:

Incomprehensible or unbelievable?

Maybe both!

As is often the case we are only being told half the story. Optical parts of the laser don't suddenly move out of alignment on their own.

Hello, the red laser was changed months ago and I didn't know it, when they adjusted it the screws were not tight and I suppose the mirror moved due to the vibrations.

26 minutes ago, yohon said:
Hello, the red laser was changed months ago and I didn't know it, when they adjusted it the screws were not tight and I suppose the mirror moved due to the vibrations.

Let me assume that you did not fix the problem yourself and did not see what the technician did.