Qss 3300

Henok

53 minutes ago, Henok said:

Hello. I have qss 3300 machine and it fairly works all the hardware components in windows xp. I have changed the OS to windows 7 and i found an issue with the Arcnet driver

I guess you just found out that the Noritsu software and drivers are not compatible with anything later than Windows XP (32 bit)

12 hours ago, Henok said:

Hello. I have qss 3300 machine and it fairly works all the hardware components in windows xp. I have changed the OS to windows 7 and i found an issue with the Arcnet driver

Even on Windows XP not all software elements work. Try NET order mode. Then you see, that it doesn't work on Windows XP.

There are two Windows 7 versions - 64 bit and 32bit ( x86 ) . Which version you tried to install?

Instead to upgrade internal computer Windows the best is connect external computer with W10 64 bit, or W11. There install EZ controller. All digital orders can print from this computer. Internal computer will not be used only minimum. Software works at background. Do not need do anything on internal computer.