Win10 software for SP500

noggin2k1

Hi there,

Recently acquired a SP500 with the S2 software. I was planning to run this on my M1 Mac Studio with an XP VM using UTM, but I cannot get the SP500 to show using UTM (it looks like this could be a common thing).

I'm a Mac household (Studio Display), and it looks like the cleanest way I can get this working is purchasing a Mac Mini, and run Windows 10 from it (no need for VM, Studio Display will work with Mac mini and Win10).

Does anyone work with a similar setup? Any suggestion where I can find W10 software for the SP500?

S2 software is only for XP. 

MS01 + MS11 + MS16 + optional modules can be for XP, or W7 32 bit. Depends on software versions.
On MS11 version for W7 32 bit included 64 bit driver. Software allows to install it on W10 64 bit. Might be this MS11 can work on W10 64 bit. On this Windows need newer MS01 ( version for W10 64 bit ) .

If you need I can help to reinstall your scanner on newer Windows. Write private message, if interested.