Qss3202sd pro with image laser control pcb system error

Isolated1

Qss3202sd pro converted to image is giving me headache... Anytime I put the machine on to print it always guv me error laser control pcb.. if I print work in the machine it will respond well and come up with the message that do you want to feed the leading paper, yes or no, the after then laser control pcb error will come up..

IMG_20240529_234500.jpg

29 minutes ago, Isolated1 said:

Qss3202sd pro converted to image is giving me headache... Anytime I put the machine on to print it always guv me error laser control pcb.. if I print work in the machine it will respond well and come up with the message that do you want to feed the leading paper, yes or no, the after then laser control pcb error will come up.. what can I do to solve the problem 

IMG_20240529_234500.jpg

Usually 6087-0003 cause broken LVDS cable between workstation and printer ( laser control pcb ) . It will be damaged beside workstation.

Open workstation rear cover. There you see clamp, which holds LVDS cable. Remove this clamp screw. Then a little push LVDS cable ( inside workstation - about 5 - 10 cm )  . Fix clamp in new p[position. No problem, that clamp now is on plastic ( before it was on cupper ) . Test after that. Sometimes LVDS cable connection can be restored and can print with it. After that position where wires broken doesn't move is inside workstation and cable doesn't move ( moves in other position ) .

If it will not help then you need other LVDS cable. New cable can buy from Noritsu, or resellers. Can buy used cable, but it will be partially damaged ( because workstation and cable often move ) .  If cable old - fix it in different position. Also can buy new cable from maker ( 3M ) . It has 5 meters length and it is shorter, than original.

If cable is good then problem with printer interface inside computer, or broken LVD circuit on laser control pcb.

Edited by Minilab service