LS-600 doesn't let me reorder

Dom Benevides

Hi! First post here but long time lurker. Hoping someone can help.

I'm working at a lab with a LS-600 (EZ controller v 6.5)and I inherited the process but wasn't taught anything about setup. I didn't find a way to fix this in the manual, nothing in the help files, and found nothing online.

So, in the EZ Controller, when going to the" processed" tab and selecting an order, clicking "reorder", in the judgment window, all frames show up as "passed" even when they weren't originally passed and I can't change them. See image attached. I don't change anything on the order information screen that shows up before the judgment display. I don't change the storage media. These are orders that have been written and finished successfully the first time around. This happens regardless of media type I outputted to (USB, HD, CD). I'm really unsure what's going on.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Any guidance would be appreciated

image.thumb.png.397bd16482b4de1f061a92968e9e9ae3.png

Not sure about this issue, but if you're just looking for scan files that you've lost you can use the Retrieve function. Go to order information, the i next to reorder, and then to the Image Information tab. There should be a Retrieve button at the bottom, you can then direct where you would like to files to be saved in either JPG or Bitmap format.

On 6/3/2024 at 10:32 AM, oliphaz said:

Not sure about this issue, but if you're just looking for scan files that you've lost you can use the Retrieve function. Go to order information, the i next to reorder, and then to the Image Information tab. There should be a Retrieve button at the bottom, you can then direct where you would like to files to be saved in either JPG or Bitmap format.

I tried this. It initially looks like it will work, it even shows a progress bar and completes in the "proceeding" tab, but then it saves no files at all. I can do the same thing with an order that I just successfully processed, and the same thing happens. Neither the reorder window or the retrieve function let me get the files again.