Paper advance Pressure Change Motor 1 error.

Danny Garayo

I have a problem with my 3202 pro machine. During a print I got the error 6135-0001 Arm Unit 1 operation error. 
By ignoring the error, another error appears, 6136 - 0001 Exposure Advance Pressure Change Motor 1 Opperation error. 
This error remains constant and does not disappear. Which board could be the cause of these errors? I would appreciate your help.
As additional information, the error "6136 - 0001 Exposure Advance Pressure Change Motor 1 Opperation error" is an error that has appeared a few times, 
but closing and opening the door, it disappeared. Another error that has appeared is "6101 - 0001 Paper Hold Motor Operation Error". 
But only once. Damaged fuses are not noticeable at first glance. I have reviewed each of the plates, but only visually.

Respected sir 

The Arm Unit 1 is below this next to Magazine B. It's the black arm that moves up and down.

Try doing the paper sensor calibration, in Menu, Extension, Maintenance, Printer Mechanical Adjustment, Paper Sensor Adjustment, F Functions, Paper Sensor LED Light Intensity Adjustment

A failure of PS1 usually gives the error 6136-0001 ( Exposure Advance Pressure Change Motor 1 operation Error ) . It is typical this printer fault. Many times had to repair I038361 .  Missing 24Vcan cause  6101 - 0001 also.  Check it first. 24V can measure on PS1 output ( J/P422 , measure between pin 1 and pin 8 ) ,  printer I/O PCB 1 connector J/P251 ( between pin 1 and pin 4 ) , or printer I/O pcb 3 connector J/P275 ( between pin 1 and pin 4 ) . If have no 24V - change power supply, or repair it.