NORITSU V30S3 Power Wiring Help

Probably from that list the smallest one 3-1/2 in. 2-Jaw Gear Puller should work. But as they don't show any dimensions and it's hard to tell what the diameter of the centre screw shaft is, so I can't say 100% it will work.

Edited by Dave S

1 hour ago, Dave S said:

Probably from that list the smallest one 3-1/2 in. 2-Jaw Gear Puller should work. But as they don't show any dimensions and it's hard to tell what the diameter of the centre screw shaft is, so I can't say 100% it will work.

OK, thank you.

I will take the motor with me.

Thank you again with the prompt replies. Hopefully, the machine will fire right up tmrw with 240V. 

Make sure all the grub screws have been removed from the gear, as sometimes there are 2 grub screws in each hole (4 grub screws in total)

You can try squirting WD-40 in the grub screw holes, and try to rotate the gear on the shaft.

5 minutes ago, Dave S said:

Make sure all the grub screws have been removed from the gear, as sometimes there are 2 grub screws in each hole (4 grub screws in total)

You can try squirting WD-40 in the grub screw holes, and try to rotate the gear on the shaft.

Grub Screws

I only had two screws installed in the gear. Please have a look at the video.

12 minutes ago, Dave S said:

This person applied lock tite on the grub screws and I think that has hardened. Is it safe to use break cleaner to dissolve the lock tite?

1 hour ago, Dave S said:

I don't think brake cleaner will do very much.
Acetone should soften the locktite, try to not get it on the plastic parts though.

I can't tell you how relieved I'm. Letting it soak for a while and then hit it with hot gun and rotated the shaft and bam it slides out. THANK YOU!!

IMG_2204.jpg

8 hours ago, Nishant Kothari said:

I can't tell you how relieved I'm. Letting it soak for a while and then hit it with hot gun and rotated the shaft and bam it slides out. THANK YOU!!

IMG_2204.jpg

That's great news.

14 hours ago, Dave S said:

That's great news.

So we have another Noritsu up and running in the wild. Electrician wired a 208V outlet, I changed the jumper cable to 208V on the machine and it fired right up. So excited! Couldn't have done this without your help. :)

9 hours ago, Nishant Kothari said:

So we have another Noritsu up and running in the wild. Electrician wired a 208V outlet, I changed the jumper cable to 208V on the machine and it fired right up. So excited! Couldn't have done this without your help. :)

Fantastic news. Enjoy your new (to you) machine!