Error message E05912 on Fuji LP7500

Fujifrontier

05912 means predetermined process amount was exceeded. That means replenishment tanks should be already empty, but sensor ( or sensors ) still show liquid there.

Remove replenishment tank sensors. Wash with hot water and clean them. Careful - do not mess sensor tanks and positions ( upper and lower ) . 

Then make force replenishment. replenishment tanks will be full. Calibrate all replenishment pumps. 

After that replenishment will be correct. When tank level will be low sensor can see it and you will not see 05912 error.

Thanks a lot for your reply but I was little bit confused so please define more easy steps.

“05912 means predetermined process amount was exceeded. That means replenishment tanks should be already empty, but sensor ( or sensors ) still show liquid there.

Remove replenishment tank sensors. Wash with hot water and clean them. Careful - do not mess sensor tanks and positions ( upper and lower ).” UPTO HERE I DID BUT AS A BELOW 

I COULDN’T GET IT.LIKE: force replenishment, 

Calibrate all replenishment pumps. 

“Then make force replenishment. replenishment tanks will be full. Calibrate all replenishment pumps.”

Remove replenishment tank sensors. Clean them well, wash and put back. Put sensors into the same positions and connect correct connectors.
Put new cartridge. Go to minilab menu and make "Mixing Replenisher" . Replenishment tanks will be full.
Calibrate all replenishment pumps.  If some pump is very weak then clean this pump, clean pipes connected to it. If necessary - replace replenishment pump.

After that replenishment work good. Replenishment tanks on time will be empty and you have not 05912 error.